Professional Home Inspection Services – Serving the Dallas – Fort Worth MetroPlex – Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Royse City, Greenville and all surrounding Dallas communities.
Home Inspector Mark Stephens is the professional to call for your next real estate transaction. Stephens Home Inspection Services offers an extensive portfolio of inspection services designed to arm you with the information you need to make informed decisions on the purchase of your new home, as well as helpful home maintenance tips. Mark Stephens will also present information on ways to prepare your existing home for the real estate market. Clients are invited to be present during the inspection process.
A home inspection is your first line of defense…
A well-trained home inspector can help you avoid making a costly real estate mistake. On the other hand, a home inspection can simply validate that a property’s systems and structure are in good condition. Whatever the outcome, a home inspection can help make you feel confident that you are getting what you are paying for or as a seller, get what you’re asking for.
The process of buying, selling, or building a home, is, at best, a stressful situation. Adding on the difficulties of unforeseen damages in your home at crucial moments in this process can also cause critical damage to your plans. We even help “newly constructed” home owners reaching the end of their “1 year builders warranty”, resolve issues encountered during their first year of ownership.
Stephens Home Inspection Service would like to help you smooth out the rough spots as you proceed through unfamiliar territory. Be assured that we will put the force of twelve years of experience to work for you.
At Stephens Home Inspection Services,
- We believe that thoroughness and quality are paramount.
- We produce a narrative style computer generated report, which includes color photos.
- To make things easier, our reports include a summery page that allows you the option of not having to copy the whole report, but just the list of the items in need of repair.
- Our reports are easy to read, easy to understand and comply with the Texas Real Estate Commissions, Standards of Practice.
- Our reports a delivered on the same day as the inspection via e-mail to the buyer, the buyers agent, and anyone else the buyer request.
Our typical inspection takes about 2 hours to complete. We always encourage our clients to be at the inspection in order to point out areas of concern and information about the house, such as where the shutoffs are for water, gas, etc.
Let us show you what makes Stephens Home Inspection Service the leader in inspection companies.
Stephens Home Inspections serves Rockwall and the entire Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex.