1 of 2
Miley Cyrus Concert !
Posted: 03 September 2009 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2008-06-05

Congratulations to our contest winners, Samantha Keyndzierski and daughters Kailen and Raegan! Samantha’s entry was chosen in a random drawing from the responses received below in this thread.

Original entry question:
Wouldn’t it be nice if Miley Cyrus could take a break from her concert tour and spend an afternoon in Rockwall? Though probably not possible, it’s fun to imagine what it would be like to show the pop star around our community. Tell us how you would spend an afternoon in Rockwall with Miley Cyrus. A winning entry will be chosen to win 3 floor seats to see the show at the American Airlines Center in Dallas on Sunday October 18, 2009!

To Miley fans who were at the concert, post your comments here in this thread!

Image Attachments
miley1.gif

Posted: 05 September 2009 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-09-05

GOING TO THE MILEY CYRUS CONCERT WITH MOM AND DAD WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!!

Posted: 11 September 2009 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-09-11

Shopping?  My daughter is not really into shopping. Guess she figures it would be fun with Miley :-)

Thanks!

Posted: 11 September 2009 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-11

My daughter adores Miley and she is always singing to every song that she hears from her. She would love to spend a day just talking and maybe learing some of her cool dance moves and maybe a picnic at the lake. Her birthday is coming up Oct 2nd and this would be a dream come true for her!!!

Posted: 14 September 2009 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-14

My oldest daughter of 8 1/2 yrs says that it would be awesome to spend the afternoon just sitting and talking with Miley.  She also wanted to sing a song with her and meet the rest of Miley’s family.

Posted: 16 September 2009 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-16

My name is gena lewis. i love my daughter dearly and her 16th birthday is the week of miley’s coming she adores miley so much and aspires to be just like her in so many ways. i think this would be the ultimate birthday present for her. she loves this young lady her room is plasterd with miley and she has every hannah and miley cd, i pray to God i win this for her it would be a sweet 16 present she would never forget! So please please consider this for my my daughter a day shopping with miley which she loves to do (shop) and the concert that night would be awesome!!!
-Gena
PICK ME!!
From talking to my daughter i think she would just LOVE to spend a day shopping,maybe go out to eat and all she really wants is to sing with her i want this bad for her!!!!!

Posted: 18 September 2009 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-18

My daughters age 8 & 5 and I would take Miley to The Harbor to eat at one of the tasty restaurants, hopefully on a Thursday so she would be able to give an impromptu concert by the lake!  We would visit Shenaniganz to bowl, play games, & race her in the cars.  After that we would take her to one of our wonderful Spas to experience a massage Rockwall, Texas style!  Hopefully, we could get her to sign a picture to hang at Joe Willy’s and maybe visit some ill children at Lake Pointe or our newest addition, Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall.  I know our Seniors would love for her to come by and shake a few hands at our Senior Center.  Hopefully, she would see how Rockwall has wonderful Helping Hands by us stopping by to thank the great, giving folks there.

Posted: 19 September 2009 01:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-19

hey miley my one and only question is “is it hard to be you and to have kids that look up to you “?

Posted: 22 September 2009 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-22

I would love my little girl to win this because she loves Miley Cyrus. She would have to show Miley all of her singing and dance moves. After that they would spend the day doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING GIRLY. I hope she wins, although she would drive me crazy until concert night.

Posted: 27 September 2009 10:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-27

This would be soooo awesome for my daughters, ages 6 & 8 to spend a day with Miley Cyrus. They both adore her. When we used to have cable, they both watched her shows everyday after their homework was done, back to back, as they came on. I would have to pry them away from her.lol After cable was gone, I had to buy her dvds. This would be a dream come true for my lilttle girls.
They would love to go girly shopping with her & would so enjoy doing makeovers with her, the whole nine yards. My older daughter would probably tell her their whole life story & in turn ask her questions about boys, fame, Jackson, her dad, etc. They would hug hug & hug her. They would also love to listen to her sing & dance together.
I really wanted to buy them tickets to see her in concert, but their soon to be step-dad lost his job Friday, May 1, 2009 @ 5pm. That put our wedding & fun on the back burner as well as pushed some bills behind. Ever since we’ve not been able to get completely caught up. As a mom I just hated to be the one that broke their hearts. This would be their ultimate surprise….....

Posted: 30 September 2009 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-30

First off, let me say I am so excited for the opportunity to be moving to Rockwall next month! One of the nations top 10 places to live!  We are moving to The Shores and are very excited!  We live just north of Rockwall now and enjoy the fun there already, especially the lake, but will be making Rockwall our new home.

My daughter is 15 and probably one of Miley’s biggest fans in her age catagory.  Everywhere we go, people tell her/us that she looks just like that Miley Cyrus girl. HA!  She gets teased in school because she looks like her and boys start singing Miley songs when they walk by her.  She thinks it’s awesome though, because she takes it as a complement..she thinks Miley is very talented and loves all her songs. 

To start the day I think we would take Miley to lunch at Gloria’s, that is a must!  Then we will do a little shopping in the upscale boutiques, Miley style, buy matching outfits so I could do a photo shoot of my daughter and Miley.  Since they look alike already, buying matching outfits and doing a photoshoot at the Harbor by the lake would be such a memorable experience for my daughter.  After that we could go boating and tubing on Lake Ray Hubbard and relax, have fun, take more pictures for more memories! Being 15 and having this opportunity would genuinely make a permanent impression in my daughter’s life.  She is at the age where she is becoming her own person, making her own decisions and molding her life’s path. 

I personally know I would do anything to make this happen for my daughter.  Unfortunately we were not able to get tickets, and this is the ONE thing she has been wanting, to meet Miley, for years!!!  I offered Kiss Fm to cut off my long hair and give it to locks of love for a chance for my daughter to meet Miley or even just have decent tickets to the concert!  I don’t know what else to do.  Luckily while researching more about Rockwall, I came across this website and this contest and I HAD to enter it. 

You don’t know what an impression somthing like this can have on a almost 16 yr old girl that has followed Miley since she started Hannah Montana.  This would be a dream come true, and one she would never forget!!

Thank you for the opportunity to enter this contest and for making this site. I look forward to keeping my fingers crossed for my daughter!

Image Attachments
morg.jpg

Posted: 30 September 2009 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-30

:-)

If we were able to spend the day with Miley in Rockwall we would start out with lunch at The Harbor, maybe on the patio at Gloria’s. It would be me and my two daughters (ages 10 & 4) who love Miley and her music. We would then go to Cold Stone for some dessert and walk out the the lighthouse and watch the boats on the lake. If she was up for a cruise around Lake Ray Hubbard then we would all climb aboard The Seawolf for a nice sail. After the cruise we could drive around downtown Rockwall and show her what a great community it is. We would walk around the downtown area and show her the old and new courthouses and our beautiful and fun Harry Myers park. I think for dinner we would head to Culpeppers since that was my uncles favorite place to eat and they have yummy steaks! After dinner we would hop in the limo and I would show her my school, my sisters daycare and my brothers high school that are all in Rockwall. I really think if she had the chance to visit Rockwall she would never want to leave!

Signature 

Elizabeth Cordero

Posted: 30 September 2009 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-30
Sharon Lewis - 04 September 2009 12:12 AM

Wouldn’t it be nice if Miley Cyrus could take a break from her concert tour and spend an afternoon in Rockwall? Though probably not possible, it’s fun to imagine what it would be like to show the pop star around our community. Tell us how you would spend an afternoon in Rockwall with Miley Cyrus. A winning entry will be chosen to win 3 floor seats to see the show at the American Airlines Center in Dallas on Sunday October 18, 2009!

Hurry, the contest will end at midnight, Friday, October 2, 2009! Winner will be chosen and notified on October 3.

Important: Please read all Rules before entering. The contest is limited to residents of Rockwall and neighboring communities. Proof of eligibility is required before winner is announced. Contest winner also agrees to allow photograph and name to be published in contest results.

After reviewing the Rules (must be 18 years or older to enter), submit your comment to be entered in the contest!

Posted: 30 September 2009 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-30

My granddaughter Kodi will be turning 7yrs old on the 10th of Nov. and it would be so awsome for her to get to go see Miley in person. She is so crazy about Miley/ Hannah Montanna. If she could spend the day with Miley she would want to take her to the Harbor and have lunch at one of the many restaurants and then maybe go shopping or then go bowl or just go and get their nails and hair done. Maybe get a massage. Just being with Miley would be her dream come true. It would be ok with me also, cause I sorta like her to.

Posted: 30 September 2009 10:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-30

My daughter Sarah, turned 9 yesterday and would love to see Miley Cyrus.
I think her brother would too.
When I asked Sarah, What she would like to do if she could show Miley Cyrus around?
Her reply was, “My favorite things to do,  Shopping and eating, of course.”
Rockwall has so much to do,  Boating on our lake,  tubing and wakeboarding.
But Echowear is a must,  Groovy’s ,and Jersey Lily’s then dinner at Zanata’s or Bin303.
“Those are my favorite things to do.”

Posted: 01 October 2009 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-10-01

My daughter would show Miley how GREAT it is to live in Rockwall Texas. She would show her the harbor, the shops in dowtown on the square and definately get something to eat at Oar House. We would definately have a good time and make Miley’s Texas experience a good one.

1 of 2

‹‹ 4th of July      Cars for CASA ~ Car Talk ››