Rockwall Police Investigate Bank RobberyPublished: June 17, 2011
Click to enlarge [+]
Rockwall, Texas – On Tuesday, June 14, 2011, at approximately 11:07AM, police responded to a robbery call at the Community Bank in the 200 block of East Kaufman Street.
Shortly after 11:00AM, a suspect entered the Community Bank and presented a teller with a note demanding money. The suspect fled the bank with an undetermined amount of money. During the robbery no weapon was displayed or visible and no one was injured.
The suspect is described as possibly being a Hispanic or light skin Black male, thin build, short hair, wearing large gauge earrings with clear stones. The suspect may have fled the scene in a silver pick up truck that was seen parked near the location.
The FBI has been notified of the robbery. Anyone with information concerning the robbery is asked to contact Detective Kevin Tilley at 972-772-6459.
Sgt. Jeff Welch
Public Information Officer
Rockwall Police Department
UpdatesGet occasional updates about the site and the Rockwall community.
- Rowlett Mayor’s State of the City Address - Jan 19, 2016
- Heart Homes Shares Travel Trailers for Tornado Victims
- Open Carry: New Texas Gun Law Aims to Become Way of Life
- Why are health and fitness resolutions so hard to keep?
- Joint Disaster Management Resource Center for Garland Rowlett Tornado Recovery