Rockwall Police Investigate Bank RobberyPublished: June 17, 2011
Click to enlarge [+]
Rockwall, Texas – On Tuesday, June 14, 2011, at approximately 11:07AM, police responded to a robbery call at the Community Bank in the 200 block of East Kaufman Street.
Shortly after 11:00AM, a suspect entered the Community Bank and presented a teller with a note demanding money. The suspect fled the bank with an undetermined amount of money. During the robbery no weapon was displayed or visible and no one was injured.
The suspect is described as possibly being a Hispanic or light skin Black male, thin build, short hair, wearing large gauge earrings with clear stones. The suspect may have fled the scene in a silver pick up truck that was seen parked near the location.
The FBI has been notified of the robbery. Anyone with information concerning the robbery is asked to contact Detective Kevin Tilley at 972-772-6459.
Sgt. Jeff Welch
Public Information Officer
Rockwall Police Department
UpdatesGet occasional updates about the site and the Rockwall community.
- Rockwall County Voting | Polling Locations & Hours
- Rockwall Golf & Athletic Club Is Going Private | Members Only
- Full Metal Jackets - Inspiring People One Robot at a Time
- Garland Symphony Orchestra celebrates 2016-2017 Season with “Symphony Goes Wild!”
- Motorcycle Club to host fundraising event at Rockwall County Courthouse